Monday, February 22

Acha okay so today was awesome. I don't feel awesome now, but today was kinda awesome. First off, I made a cannon. Oh yea. And the muzzle flash was like at least a foot long. And secondly, she initiated 'first contact'. I didn't have to be chipku and start a conversation with her. It woulda been awesome-er if I hadn't gotten over her a couple of days back. Sigh. Khair hai. I shall find a new one.

Okay, wait. I think I'm writing this like a diary entry. That's just sad. Not that I think people who maintain diaries are sad, but. And I thought I had friends. Sigh again.

Is it sad that the highlight of my day was watching Frost/Nixon and laughing at the sexual innuendos? I think not. It was good. At least I wasn't sitting alone and laughing at it.

What else. I guess that's it for the day. OH. And it's been a while. Though no one read it.