Monday, February 22

Okay so I'm too bored. I shall write another blog-post.

Too many random people are adding me on facebook now. People, I seriously don't know you. And when I send you a message on facebook asking you how I know you, please tell me. And Mina, thank you for adding all those weirdos. I don't even know who I added and, because of the new layout, I can't even find the newly added friends ki list.

Also, Da Revolushunz is dieing out. It was epic while it lasted. Gulbadan shall see it through to the end.

Btw, I think the cannon is going to get me the best project award or something. I have even started on an acceptance speech. It's epic. Though I need to test it with a potato abhi tak. And will eggs, if fired, come out as hard-boiled eggs? Scene on.

I'm really bored. Really really bored. lalalalalalalla

2 comments:

pluto88 said...

Hahaha. No problemo babe ;)

Asad Khan said...

Whoa. I just saw this comment. Why don't I get a mail for these?