Thursday, September 17

Two girls one cup.

Does the title of the post really have to be related to the matter of the post? I say no. So, no. It doesn't have to be.

Waisay, I found out yesterday, that if I am seriously depressed and I diss someone, my mood changes. Like, no more depression. At all.

I'm bored. I have nothing to do all day long but facebook. I say facebook like its some sort of verb. I think it may just be a verb. And I didn't write a article in the Lysias. Sad. I know. Maybe I'll write it early now so I don't have to write on the last day.

I'm now bored even more. Bye bye.

5 comments:

Opinionated Jaahil said...

Acha its YOU.

Asad Khan said...

Haan na. Follow me?

nuclearbattery said...

ingeho.

You are sadist. Dissing makes you happy.

Asad Khan said...

Oh yes it does.

Anonymous said...

... Watch a movie or summat.